Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Thursday, December 20, 2012

On Finishing the To-Do List...

I told you that I would explain what's been going on around here. I told you that, and then more happened, and I never did.

So here's the biggest thing: School. School has finally caught up with me and kept me working from when I wake up to when I fall into bed.

Various strugglings of my own have left me too overwhelmed to write. I've been rocked, but God has been merciful, so I can write again.

So here I am, back, and excited about writing more. I've missed the time on here.

501. The church FB
502. Not needing to be perfect, but grace-covered
503. Sanctification being a process that I can take part in and embrace
504. Christmas shopping, and how I've done none so far, but get to start tomorrow
505. Caroling last night, and the conversations and hot chocolate afterwards
506. What Mrs. P said that made me blush, laugh, and made my day
507. Finishing two school books, and several tests
508. An unexpected good score on a spontaneous test
509. Getting to see LN and F before too long
510. Rain on my window...just like Portland


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the school. I was finishing mine on Wednesday....

    Can't wait to see you too!
    :D

    -LN

    ReplyDelete