Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sorry, To-Do, and Thanksgiving List 501-521

Hi,

Sorry it's been too long since I wrote. Almost half a month, and no thanksgiving, or writing, or pictures. I'm ashamed. However, tests in school being done, I'm back on the straight and narrow blogging path, and will try to stay there. To help, I've amassed a to-do list:

1. Write the Contest assignment (sorry, Esther, I HAVEN'T forgotten)!

2. Explain what's been going on over here

3. Continue the list

Here's the beginning of my completing #3:

501. An email from the Peyback Foundation
502. Possibly a Manning poster for Joel
503. My favorite singer helping me get the Bronco's attention
504. Joel's surgery going well!
505. Hugging H while she cries and her thanking me ("for making you CRY?!?")
506. Pastor's terrible "grave" jokes
507. Knowing what to think about controversial books
508. The new Owl City CD
509. Dancing with the brothers
510. Timmy dancing into my room, in long underwear, singing Michael Jackson songs
511. Conversations about interesting things
512. The Kim Jong Un mistake! Ha!
513. The sermon yesterday, and how His strength is perfect in my weakness
514. A little brother who will never take me seriously :P
515. My teacher saying "good job" at least twice in a row (a new record)
516. D being okay, and safe in bed when the shooting happened near him
517. "Young lady!" -D
518. Funny wedding pictures
519. PD wanting me to critique his PowerPoint. So not an expert...
520. The timer helping me get things done
521. Snow...everywhere!

#'s one and two coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment