Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Saturday, December 22, 2012

On Waiting...

Lately I've been waiting and wondering what exactly to do. No, no, I'm not bored, but rather I have SO much in school and in relationships that moves my thoughts and confuses my mind. I start to think that maybe God wants to keep my attention, and so He surprises me over and over again.

Or maybe I can't help but be surprised, because I'm human. I start to wonder what He wants me to know, so I read the Word and pray and talk too much about myself (sorry Mom). Thank you, to my friends who have listened and talked with me.

I've been listening to an arrangement of Psalm 40 a lot recently, and this has challenged me:

"I waited patient for the Lord,
He bowed to hear my cry.

He saw me resting on His Word,
And brought salvation nigh."

Does God see me resting on His Word? Or am I worrying and complaining?

"My God beholds my heavy woe,
And bares me on His heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment