Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 476-500

476. The concert going so well yesterday!
477. Mr. Z grinning the entire time
478. We didn't miss our entrance, and the iffy string didn't pop
479. I was able to get back into the building after locking myself out!
480. JP following me around strumming like a Cupid
481. Laughing with F
482. Talking to D before the concert
483. The snacks that filled us
484. The awkward picture with friends
485. A being hilarious and great at trumpet
486. LN's killer stare
487. Not too long till S returns to Ohio!!!
488. Christmas break from orchestra, and five Monday nights with my family
489. Starting to think about Christmas
490.The way that Christmas wraps up everything
491. Prayers for J
492. Wondering, all the time... How can I help H?
493. H being strong, but crying with me, and the way friends are called to help each other, through tears and rejoicing
494. Letters from F and H that struck a chord
495. Finding my hoodie!
496. "I hear that something that makes your voice different that everyone else's!"
497. Waiting for a long time for something good
498. Chores being done and school progressing
499. Voicemail conversations with S
500. Tracing the lines on the walls while talking with a friend. How perfect, happy, and nice!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like my killer stare.... but I don't remember doing that at the concert! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. Forgot to sign.
    LN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You didn't... That was the result of a conversation with David, in which I told him that Amy and I talk during rehearsals now instead of him and I. He asked if you still do your killer stare! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soo sweet my dear. It has been great getting to know you this year, and I agree that you are the best stand partner ever. I miss you soo much I read your whole blog.
    ~F

    ReplyDelete