Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Monday, February 25, 2013

Thanksgiving 551-573

551. A friend who gave me Purim cookies, and not because I deserve them in any way.
552. A trip to Nashville
553. Spring Break
554. Having something neat to post really soon!
555. Playing with the Symphony
556. Nailing a part I'd never played correctly before
557. H pouring water all over herself
558. H laughing nonstop, and how we all know we can do that around each other
559. S coming home soon
560. Mr. C asking if I'm related to Mr. P, and how I almost said "yes", because we might be, and how funny that was to all my friends
561. Neatly packed suitcases
562. The sun shining, and how everything is getting warmer
563. Knowing things I didn't, and how knowledge changed everything for me
564. A violin teacher who laughs more than she frowns
565. Starting to learn that laughter is truly the best medicine
566. Only one month till our next concert, and we have only had one day off since our last
567. Mr. Z clapping hard for us, and Robyn's words
568. The other Mr. Z looking for me to figure out if I was sick or not
569. Only having to blow my nose 3 times during the concert *sigh*
570. My fever being gone!!
571. Nine hours of sleep after a week of sleep deprivation
572. Lots of sap from the trees = lots of sugar to make when we get back!! :)
573. Having "Till We Have Faces" to reread on the trip, and how I've looked forward to this for months

No comments:

Post a Comment