Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On Moving...

Today they are moving! My dear relatives are packing up and driving north! And it hurts both them and me, as I remember that kind of pain.

And I got a message from a friend from my hometown. We used to sit on trampolines together and talk, and neither of us would have guessed that we'd both move across the country. Who would have thought so much would change?

What do you hold on to in a world that shifts when you least expect it? How does a structure-loving girl reconcile herself to the fact that things change?

Hard prayers often accompany times like this. Bending my will. Stretching my attitude, but never my faith! Faith is always the last thing to be a problem, and that cannot be any of my doing. God is present, sustaining our faith.

Wow!

(Songs like this help!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UmIEZLdd0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Want to join me in praying for my cousins today?

No comments:

Post a Comment