Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Saturday, October 20, 2012

On Stress and Needing Control...

There were plans, and then there weren't.

I had hoped. I had hoped that everything would be easy and fun and go well and not disappoint anyone. I thought it was impossible anything could go wrong.

But, one day before, the plans flipped. I needed to change my plans, and I DO NOT LIKE CHANGING PLANS!! I don't like the feeling of not being able to control what's going on.


And then my dad stepped in to help. He offered tremendous assistance, and the plans that seemed insurmountable suddenly were okay again. And that was a phenomenal gift.

May I give that gift to someone, today.

A reminder that God calls people who are out of control of some crazy events, and uses them. And that nothing is ever outside of His control.

And you can lose enthusiasm, and you can lose your feeling of security.

But you never lose Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment