Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Friday, October 19, 2012

This is the beginning...

Hi,

Welcome to my blog: You Shall Speak. Why is it named that? Well, in Jeremiah 1, God tells Jeremiah that He called Jeremiah out as a prophet.

Before he was born.

Jeremiah tells him NO, he is a youth, and cannot speak.

God replies that Jeremiah will do what God tells him to, go where He tells him, and say what He tells him.

"You shall speak."

No, I do NOT claim to be a prophet, and do NOT believe that God still uses prophets, but I DO believe that it is my job to go where I am sent, and in every single word that I say to proclaim to revealed will of God (the Bible).

I love to write, and as I seek to find my voice through and in this blog, I pray that God will direct my words for His glory. He called me out as one of His own before I was born.

Let everything I say please him.

Here I am–send me.

And that is the ultimate prayer for growth. Send me. Send me–here. My home, my neighborhood. I am here.

What shall I say?

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, oh Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer."
~Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment