Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Feel...

EXCITED:
Adventure begins tomorrow!

Sad:
What a DAY!

Tired:
Just one more test and a run, THEN I can go to bed!

Happy:
Life is good...really!

Nervous:
Always nervous while packing!

Thankful:
Such good memories with packing.

Impertinent:
I think it's the day...and Pride and Prejudice! ;-)

Full:
Of knowledge. No more will fit tonight. The end. No room in the inn!

Ready:
For bed.


(Comment and tell me how YOU feel! Right now!)

4 comments:

  1. I feel...

    Anticipation for how much school I could get done today;

    More anticipation for reviewing my Bible Bee verses;

    Hungry for breakfast;

    Happy because my sister is very excited about our dentist appointment today;

    That's about it right now. =) What and why are you packing?

    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel...
    Wait a sec I refuse to follow peer pressure. :)

    I'll miss you tonight. Hope the trip goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es- we left this afternoon on a weekend trip to Indianapolis for a bassoon event! =) Indianapolis is a neat place! You should come, and the drive over to visit ME! =)

    Amster- I couldn't be prouder of you! Refusing to give in is a good thing. ;-) I miss you, and reading your comment made me sad I can't be at church tonight. Ah well, as I told Es, Indianapolis is nice! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always hope that Nationals is in Indianapolis next year! =)

    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete