Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 461-475



461. A concert to play in on Monday
462. One to go to tonight
463. Big ideas that just might work
464. Reasonable friends with logical questions
465. JP approving of my thought process. YES!
466. All my music learned, except one part
467. That one part keeping me practicing, even when I want to stop
468. Meetings that (might) accomplish something
469. Funny football conversations
470. Cold weather that is accompanied by Christmas!
471. The giant map that is forming, ever so slowly, on my wall
472. Knowing that I have more to be thankful for than I can ever count, even if I can't see it
473. Talking to F on the phone, and wondering if she is better, but knowing she promised to be fine soon
474. S being home, even if I can't see her
475. Stuff to do to keep me from missing S and D and T

No comments:

Post a Comment