Welcome

"I am immortal till my work is accomplished." ~David Livingstone

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On Dignity and Just Not Having Answers...

Strength and dignity are supposed to be my clothing, but sometimes that is nearly impossible. I sin, and the honesty that forces upon me does not make me want to stand tall and look you in the eye. I want to hide and never be taken seriously.

But...what about strength and dignity? Of course, I've learned to avoid the sin that tears dignity to shreds, but what can return my dignity to me? And what IS this dignity? Where ought I to find my reassurance? What is godly strength in a woman?

I just don't know. Not right now.

2 comments:

  1. You sound just like me.
    -ER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've found inklings of answers, though! Can I pray for you in any particular way?

      Delete